Friday, June 23, 2023

Trip to forest adventure and sentosa cove

 When we were on our way to forest adventure (at bedok) , I was having mixed emotions, comprising of excitement and scared. I had a fear of heights, also known as acrophobia. Forest adventure requires extreme walking over obstacles that are way above the ground, so even if I did not look down, I would still be shaking non-stop.

  When I started the course, it was worse than I had expected. Although there was a rope to prevent me from falling, the fear of heights was still there. After a terrifying hour, I completed the course. There was a big net that we had to climb over while our backs were facing the ground, downwards. Thinking of how I felt back then never failed to send chills down my spine.

  After a refreshing drink of hundred plus, my family decided to have lunch before embarking on our journey to sentosa cove. The lunch I had was very delicious and soothed my feelings a little. When we arrived at sentosa cove, we decided to go for the two trip ride, which includes a louge where we will sit on a bench while being transported to the other place for the second ride. Since we were hanging above the air, my fear of heights settled in on me again.

  After yet another painful experience, the other ride made up for it. We rode something that looked like a mini car. First, instructors taught us how to control it before we rode on the 500m route. It was really fun riding past obstacles. 

  After it ended, we decided to go home. Well, to me, it was a really fun experience and I would definitely go again in the future if I had an oppurtunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2男公然偷走电动脚踏车

   在2023年,十二月七日,一个售卖咖喱的摊贩的电动脚踏车被两名男孩偷走。这两名男孩一个穿红衣,一个穿黑衣。由于摊主没有锁好脚踏车,那两名男孩就偷走了脚踏车,而且一路上都尽力闭路电视拍下。   在短短的三十秒,一名男孩连忙骑着偷走的脚踏车,拖离现场,反而,另一个男生骑着原先的...